Tuva Løbach Jørgensen
Tuva Løbach Jørgensen has special expertise within planning law and administrative law and has in-depth knowledge of the public processes relating to property development. With a background from both the advisory sector and local government, Jørgensen has acquired extensive expertise in the drafting of zoning plans, Agricultural Land Act procedures and agricultural concessions, including expropriation in accordance with the Planning and Building Act. She often assists private individuals with dispensations, building projects, complaints processes, legalisation of illegal conditions and partitioning of property. Jørgensen provides assistance to all operators in the property sector, particularly property developers, builders and contractors/tradesmen.
Jørgensen also works with other matters relating to real estate and development, including registration law issues, building and construction/consumer building contracts, and legal issues associated with the development and management of property. She is affiliated with the specialist groups for real estate, planning law, property law, litigation and employment law.
- 2019 - Associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2017 - 2019Legal counsel, Sweco Norge AS
- 2014 - 2017Legal counsel/Adviser, Askøy kommune
- 2013 - 2014Various of temporary jobs, Skipsregistrene
- 2013Master of Laws, University of Bergen, Norway
- 2008Specializations as external candidate
- 2006Middle East science, University of Bergen, Norway