Tori Herrem has extensive experience in real estate, housing law, insurance law, dispute resolution and litigation. For many years, Herrem has worked with disputes concerning the Alienation Act, involving both companies that provide change of ownership insurance and home buyer insurance, as well as other law firms.
She has worked as a lawyer at the Legal Department of the Norwegian Association of Real Estate Agents (NEF), where she assisted real estate agents with a wide range of property law issues and engaged in interest representation work. Herrem works primarily with real estate, housing law, dispute resolution and litigation.
- 2016 - Senior associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2014 - 2015Associate, Legal department, Norges Eiendomsmeglerforbund
- 2011 - 2014Associate, HELP Forsikring AS
- 2007 - 2011Associate, Crawford Legal Advokatfirma AS
- 2005 - 2011Associate, Crawford & Company Norway AS
- 2005Cand. jur., University of Oslo, Norway