Randi Hansen Våge
Randi Hansen Våge has solid expertise within all parts of planning law and often assists with legal issues that arise in the intersection between public and private law.
Våge has many years of experience with land development and development agreements from both the public and private sectors and assists with strategic advice in zoning processes. She has particular expertise in matters pertaining to property law and the implementation of development projects in urban development areas, city centre development etc. In this respect, she has special expertise in litigation work before private and public bodies in connection with development agreements as a means of implementation.
She assists with land acquisition negotiations and in cases concerning expropriation and appraisement.
Våge works with negotiations and dispute resolution within legal issues pertaining to real estate and regularly litigates before the courts in cases concerning boundaries and rights.
- 2019 - Partner, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2018 - 2019Partner, Stiegler WKS Advokatfirma AS
- 2017 - 2018Partner, Advokatfirmaet Wesenberg, Komnæs og Sætre ANS (WKS)
- 2012 - 2016Associate, Advokatfirmaet Wesenberg, Komnæs og Sætre ANS (WKS)
- 2011 - 2012Associate, Advokatfirmaet Wesenberg, Komnæs og Sætre ANS (WKS)
- 2002 - 2011Adviser, City council department for urban development, climate and environment, Bergen
- 2000 - 2001Executive Officer/Legal counsel, Bjørgvin bispedømme
- 1998 - Executive Officer, Pasientombudet i Hordaland
- 1997 - 1998Associate, Advokatene Carl Hartwig og Kjell-Johan Onarheim
- 1996 - 1997Executive Officer, Fyllingsdalen sosialkontor
- 1996Cand. Jur. University of Bergen, Norway