Petter Sverstad Eriksen
Petter Sverstad Eriksen has extensive corporate law experience, with a particular focus on construction and dispute resolution. He is the head of the building and construction department at our Oslo office.
Through his work at the law firms Thommessen, Ræder and Codex, Eriksen assisted some of the country’s largest property owners, as well as contractors and sub-contractors, on a wide range of building and real estate projects. He has worked with everything from major infrastructure projects to residential housing projects, large logistics and warehouse buildings, rehabilitation of commercial properties and complicated groundworks contracts.
He has a good knowledge of the building and property sectors and regularly holds courses and seminars for contractors, advisors and builders.
As a result of this, Eriksen is well-experienced in and has the ability to understand and predict the needs of clients, whether they be contractors, advisors or builders.
- 2019 - Partner, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2018 - 2019Partner, Codex Advokat Oslo AS
- 2014 - 2018Managing Associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2009 - 2014Senior Associate, Advokatfirmaet Thommessen AS
- 2007 - 2008Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Thommessen AS
- 2002 - 2007Associate/Attorney, KCO Advokater
- 2002Cand.jur., University of Oslo