Paul Aakre has particular expertise within real estate, including property law and expropriation and appraisal cases. He has in-depth knowledge of the agricultural sector and for many years has served as legal counsel for the Norwegian Agrarian Association. Aakre has extensive litigation experience from both the ordinary courts and the land court. He is also regularly appointed trustee for estates in bankruptcy.
- 2017 - Partner, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2005 - 2017Partner, Ryger AS
- 1986 - 2005Associate in office communities, Vierdal, Aakre, Bie og Monsen
- 1985 - 1986Deputy judge, Sandnes sorenskriverembete
- 1984 - 1985Associate, Vierdal og Folkestad
- 1983Cand. jur., University of Bergen, Norway
- Member of Den Norske Advokatforeningen