Øistein Sandstå Jacobsen
Øistein Sandstå Jacobsen has in-depth knowledge of the Planning and Building Act and the municipal and central government processes this legislation pertains to. He has particular expertise relating to zoning plans, development agreements, dispensations, building projects, complaints processes, legalisation of illegal conditions and partitioning of property. He also assists both private individuals and property developers in connection with these types of cases.
Jacobsen also works with other matters relating to real estate, including property law issues, construction contracts and legal issues involving cooperative business associations, housing cooperatives and co-ownership. He has experience with the purchase and sale of real estate, including both voluntary sales and enforced sales.
Jacobsen specialised in corporate law when studying law and he therefore also works with corporate law issues.
- 2021 - Managing associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2018 - 2021Senior associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2017 - 2018Associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2017 - 2017Associate, Advokatfirmaet Tjelflaat & Samdal AS
- 2013 - 2017Legal counsel, Building matters, Askøy kommune, section of construction case and private plans
- 2013Adviser, NAV Forvaltning Bergen
- 2012 - 2012Assistant Real Estate Agent, PRIVATmegleren Bergen Vest
- 2009 - 2012Adviser, NAV Forvaltning Bergen
- 2009Master of Laws, University of Bergen, Norway