Morten Pind has very extensive experience in the specialist fields of employment law, general corporate law, including contract law, building and construction law and credit law, legal issues pertaining to real estate, including law relating to tenancy and commonhold units, and public zoning laws as these pertain to real estate.
Pind was Secretary of the Tenancy Act Committee. His work at the University of Bergen’s Faculty of Law has enabled him to build up an extensive network of contacts in the academic community, not only in Bergen but also throughout all of Norway.
- 2014 - Partner, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2003 - 2014Partner, AdvokatPartner ANS
- 2001 - 2003Associate, PriceWaterhouseCoopers Advokatfirma DA
- 1994 - 2001Amanuensis/Stipendiat, Det juridiske fakultet, University of Bergen, Norway
- 1993 - 1994Associate, Thommessen Krefting Greve Lund AS
- 1992 - 1993Secretary, Husleielovutvalget
- 1991 - 1992Amanuensis, Det juridiske fakultet, University of Bergen, Norway
- 1990 - 1990Legal Consultant, Forsvarets Overkommando (conscription)
- 1989Cand. jur., University of Bergen, Norway
- Lecturer at the Faculty of Law, University of Bergen, Norway
- Examiner at the Faculty of Law, University of Bergen, Norway
- Member of Den Norske Advokatforening