Malin Nybrodahl Pettersen
Malin Nybrodahl Pettersen graduated with a Master of Law from University of Bergen in 2019. She wrote a master’s thesis within real estate with the title «good brokerage practice with special regard to the implementation of the bidding round and the broker’s duty to investigate the bidder’s financing».
Pettersen is associated with several of Pind’s subject areas, such as employment law, real estate in general and construction. She also has experience with insurance settlement.
- 2019 - Associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2018 - 2018Trainee, Arntzen de Besch
- 2017 - 2017Trainee, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2016 - 2017Executive officer, Gatejuristen
- 2014 - 2016Summer substitute - Consultant, Sparebank1 forsikring
- 2019Master of Laws, University of Bergen, Norway
- 2018Legal electives, Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali - Guido Carli
- 2017Bachelor of Laws, Høgskolen i Innlandet