Majken E. Bie-Klaening
Majken Bie-Klaening has experience in public procurement, construction law and contract law. She is also well-experienced in providing operational advice to public contractors in connection with complex tender processes, including preparing procurement strategies and tender documents, contracting and handling complaints.
Bie-Klaening has assisted with the choice of construction model and preparation of contracts in complex construction projects and has experience in dispute resolution in construction cases. She regularly holds lectures on public procurement. Bie-Klaening`s specialisation and subject of her master’s thesis was petroleum contracts.
- 2020 - Managing associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2019 - 2020Associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2017 - 2019Associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2014 - 2017Legal adviser, Omsorgsbygg Oslo KF
- 2014 - 2014Legal adviser, Oslo kommune Bymiljøetaten
- 2012 - 2012Trainee, Deloitte Advokatfirma AS
- 2013Master of Laws, University of Oslo, Norway
- 2013Legal elective courses, University of Calgary