Liv-Torill Hellevang Lindgren
Liv-Torill Lindgren has extensive experience in planning law from the public sector and works primarily with cases concerning this area of law. She has particular expertise within dispensation cases associated with the Planning and Building Act, as well as oversight and legalisation cases. Lindgren also works with the partition and division of properties, development agreements, construction contracts, concessions relating to the purchase and sale of agricultural properties, as well as other legal issues pertaining to real estate. She has experience with public procurement from the Norwegian School of Economics (NHH) and Bergen Municipality.
Lindgren has prepared routines for procurement processes and was responsible for public procurements at NHH. She also has experience with conducting audits in public enterprises.
Lindgren is also a qualified communications advisor.
- 2017 - Associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2015 - 2017Associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2014 - 2015Senior Consultant, Procurement, Norges Handelshøyskole
- 2014 - 2014Procurement advisor, Etat for bygg og eiendom, Bergen kommune
- 2011 - 2014Legal adviser, Seksjon for byggesak og private planer, Askøy kommune
- 2010 - 2011Legal adviser, Eiendomsavdelingen, Askøy kommune
- 2010 - 2010Lecturer, jurisprudence, Danielsen videregående skole
- 2015Communications Adviser, College in Lillehammer, Norway
- 2010Master of Laws, University of Bergen, Norway
- 2013 - Member of the tribunal, Utlendingsnemnda
- 2012 - 2013 - Head of the supervisory group, Regionrådet Vest
- 2010 - Legal adviser, Gatejuristen Bergen