Kristian Ellstrøm has extensive experience in legal issues related to defects and faults within the real estate area.
Ellstrøm has especially knowledge within building engineering conditions. He has assisted buyers, sellers, agencies, appraisers, builders and contractors in complex legal issues with good practical solutions and results.
Furthermore, Ellstrøm has experience with all types of building insurance and general insurance law, as well as tort law, liability and directors’ liability.
Ellstrøm regularly litigates cases for District Court and Court of Appeal within his associated areas. He holds courses for actors in the real estate industry.
- 2020 - Managing associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2019 - 2020Senior associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2018 - 2019Associate, Codex advokat Oslo AS
- 2016 - 2018Associate, Finansklagenemnda
- 2013 - 2016Associate, HELP Forsikring AS
- 2013 - 2013Trainee, Advokatfirmaet GRETTE
- 2011 - 2013Trainee, DLA Piper
- 2011 - 2011Trainee, Proaktiv Eiendom
- 2013Master of Laws, University of Bergen, Norway