Kim Andre Svenheim
Kim Andre Svenheim works primarily with employment law, litigation and contract law.
His background includes cases concerning reorganisation and downsizing processes, transfers of undertakings, recruitment, personnel matters, termination of employment, whistleblowing, preferential rights, severance agreements and non-compete clauses. He also has experience in due diligence with a focus on reviewing and advising on pension and employment law issues that arise in connection with the transactions.
Svenheim has experience from the supplier side of the oil and offshore industry and is affiliated with the firm’s offshore department.
Svenheim`s work day involves providing ongoing advice and dispute resolution services through negotiations and litigation before the ordinary courts, and he has acquired extensive litigation experience. He also assists small and large enterprises, as well as private individuals.
Svenheim has several years of experience within criminal law and undertakes assignments as a defence counsel.
He regularly holds lectures on his specialist fields.
- 2019 - Partner, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2017 - 2019Senior Associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2014 - 2017Associate, Kyllingstad Kleveland Advokatfirma DA
- 2012 - 2014Associate, Advokatsamarbeidet Sjødin, Meling & Co
- 2010 - 2012Associate, Advokatsamarbeidet Sjødin, Meling & Co
- 2008 - 2010Legal consultant, Tryg Forsikring
- 2008 - 2008Scientific assistant, University of Bergen, Det juridiske fakultet - Arbeidsrett
- 2006 - Intern, Romsdal district court
- 2007Master of Laws, University of Bergen, Norway
- 2006Specialization, labor law and petroleum law
- 2021 - Board member, Hordaland Kunstsenter
- 2020 - Board member, FK Fyllingsdalen
- 2017 - 2019 Board member, Advokatforeningen Yngre Advokater Sør-Rogaland Advokatkrets
- 2015 - 2019 Volunteer legal advice, Kirkens Bymisjon, Gatejuristen Stavanger