Ingrid Marie Apeland
Ingrid Marie Apeland works broadly within Hammervoll Pind’s subject areas.
She graduated with a Master of Law from University of Oslo in 2017 with specialization on insurance contracts together with responsibility and insurance within shipping.
Apeland has several years of experience from the maritime industry and is specialized in general contract law and construction agreements within offshore. She is associated with several of Pind’s subject areas such as maritime, real estate in general, construction and litigation.
- 2018 - Associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2016 - 2018Legal Adviser, Steinsvik Group AS
- 2014 - 2016Paralegal, Steinsvik Group AS
- 2017Master of Laws, University of Oslo, Norway
- 2011Bachelor in Economy and Business law, Handelshøyskolen BI