Fredrik Ørstavik graduated from the University of Bergen in 2018. He primarily works with dispute resolution and litigation within building and construction law and other contract law. He also assists the specialist groups for public procurement and bankruptcy.
Ørstavik also has experience as a teacher and thesis supervisor for legal subjects. He holds courses for external candidates at the legal educational institution Jusutdanning in the subjects of contract law and law of sales, inheritance and family law, law of damages and legal issues pertaining to real estate.
- 2019 - Associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2018 - 2019Paralegal/Trainee/Associate, Advokatfirmaet Viken
- 2014 - 2017Instructor and assignment supervisor, Jusutdanning AS
- 2018Intern, Wikborg Rein Advokatfirma AS, Shanghai
- 2015 - 2017Various traineeship
- 2015 - 2016Workgroup manager, University of Bergen, Norway
- 2018Master of Laws, University of Bergen, Norway
- 2018Legal elective courses, Shanghai Jiao Tong University