Cathrine Østenstad Blich
Cathrine Blich has her Master of Laws from University of Bergen in 2018. She wrote her thesis entitled: «Grensene for varemerkerettslig bruk etter varemerkeloven § 4 første ledd bokstav a» (“The limits for trademark law under the Trademark Act § 4, first paragraph, letter a”).
Blich primarily works within corporate law and tax. In addition, she also assist the areas estate agency business and real estate.
- 2019 - Associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2018 - 2018Trainee, Advokatfirmaet SANDS DA
- 2017 - 2017Trainee, Advokatfirmaet SANDS DA
- 2016 - 2016Trainee, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2018Master of Laws, University of Bergen, Norway
- 2017Legal elective courses, Queen Mary University of London
- Volunteer Legal counsel, Kreftforeningen