Camilla Evjen has experience within patient injury compensation law, restructuring and insolvency. She has written a master’s thesis regarding client’s duty to provide information in commercial contracting contracts and works mainly with the area construction.
- 2020 - Associate, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2020 - 2020Associate, Advokatfirma DLA Piper Norway DA
- 2017 - 2019Legal advisor, National appeal for the health service (Nasjonalt klageorgan for helsetjenesten)
- 2015 - Trainee, Kyllingstad Kleveland Advokatfirma
- 2016Master of Laws, University of Oslo, Norway
- 2015Exchange, Newcastle University, England