Anders Pind has an extensive corporate law background. He was previously a partner at the law firm Thommessen, where he worked for a number of years on major property projects and construction disputes. He was also head of Thommessen’s litigation department. Pind also has a particularly high level of expertise within real estate/commercial property and building and construction law.
Pind has extensive litigation experience for both the ordinary courts and Norwegian and international arbitral tribunals. He has been admitted to the Supreme Court of Norway and regularly undertakes assignments as an arbitrator.
In international rankings, Pind has on numerous occasions been declared one of Norway’s leading lawyers within his areas of expertise.
- 2013 - Partner, Advokatfirmaet Pind AS
- 2011 - Admitted to the Supreme Court
- 2006 - 2012Partner, Thommessen
- 2002 - 2006Associate, Thommessen
- 1999 - 2002Associate, Kluge Advokatfirma
- 1998 - 1999Investigator, Supreme Court Oslo
- 1996 - 1998Associate, Kluge Advokatfirma
- 1996Cand. Jur, University of Bergen, Norway
- Member of Den Norske Advokatforeningen